Friday, January 23, 2009

Stop ruining it for the rest of us you ungrateful bytches!

LOL! So I have a new roommate (who just happens to be a very handsome guy in the Marines by the way) and he's is ultimately the sweetest guy I have EVER fuggin' met in my life! I mean, Im not in love with him or anything but I just think he is such a great guy. Anyways, he has three kids by two different women. BOTH of those bytches are ungrateful as hell! He married the girl with his two kids but divorced her because he said she was ungrateful and didnt appreciate him buying a house for them, paying all the bills, and basically supporting her non working azz (given that she was a stay at home mom I guess) BUT still, how the fuck you gonna be complaining and aint got a damn job? THEN, his other babies mother was a mistake(It happens, we all make "mistakes",lol) and he says she's just a gold diggin bytch whos extremely immature.

So tonight I was talking to him and he was like "yeah, from now on Im not giving any more girls my all."

Thanks you selfish bytches. Thanks for crushing this GOOD poor mans spirit! But he was stupid as hell yall,lol. They seen he was in the Marines and had a good head on his shoulders and trapped his azz!lol.

But in all seriousness it happens. We give that "one" our all and basically do whatever for them only to be SHYTED on in return. This results in us entering other relationships with caution (which is cool, nothing wrong with that)but we limit ourselves and pass on giving that special one our all- the one who actually DESERVES it and would appreciate it- for fear of being hurt.

Im gonna be real, I dont really trust too many guys. I always feel like they have a hidden agenda or are trying to be players. With me having a good amount of guy friends who are constantly talking about which chick sucked their dick yesterday and with me being in that so called relationship I was in, who could blame my azz?! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment