Thursday, January 1, 2009

"Hate My Job" day


Everyone has them. Some days you love it, other days "its ok", and most days its "I hate this damn job!" unless you have a career that you really enjoy but we're not talking about careers, we're talking about jobs!lol. My job is ok. Im a CNA and I just started working at this nursing home. The people I work with are cool but the residents (aka the old people that live there) are rude as hell sometimes! I guess its acceptable because most of them are old as hell and senile but damn old lady, get a grip! Dont get mad at me because you can barely walk or because your family hasn't been in to visit you since you got here!.............yall, im getting a little ahead of myself and Im kinda wrong for saying that but dammit its the truth! If only the money wasnt as good as it is,lol.............Does anyone else ever have a "Hate My Job" day?

No comments:

Post a Comment