Thursday, January 1, 2009

10 things I want to STAY in 2008


The year 2009 is here and I'm glad because 2008 SUCKED ass for me. I couldnt wait for this year to be over and there were alot of things in 2008 that I would like to DIE or vanish before this 2009 year kicks off. Here is my list:

1. Soulja Boy- What a clown this coon is. Yes I admit "Superman that ho" was hot until I found out what the hell it meant. Besides, with ignorant comments like "Shout out to all the slave masters" his 15 minutes of fame need to hurry the hell up and be over with.

2. All of these different color ass weaves, especially blonde if your're an African American female. Its cool if you were born with it but not so hot if you were not.

3. Lil Wayne- Can we say overrated? I won't front, "Lollipop" was cool at first but after maturing a little and really listening to the lyrics as opposed to just the beat- BOO. Boy sit down. He has become extremely annoying. I cant even listen to the entire T-Pain song "Chopped and Screwed" because his annoying ass gets on the track at the end and starts spewing a bunch of bull shit that I can't even understand.......

4. Speaking of T-Pain, his new look must DIE. I understand artists trying to be different but seriously, you look like a damn fool and a coon.

5. The saggy pants and oversized shirt look on men. Haven't we already established that saggy pants = "I wanna get fucked in the ass"? Its not cute anymore guys. Put a damn belt on and buy a shirt that actually FITS!

6. Cornrows on both men and women. Especially men! I dont know why cornrows irk me so much now. I guess its just something Im sick of seeing. STOP!

7. This "Im ghetto and proud of it" Phonomenon. It was cool in the 90's and early 2000's but seriously you guys, lets get our attitudes together and start acting like cilvilized people without getting our panties all in a bunch when we think someone is looking at us funny.

8. 16,17, and 18 year old girls having babies. I cant even begin to tell you how many girls I graduated with from High School that ended up getting pregnant.

9. Sarah Palin. Why the fuck is this chick even still relevant? She has already proven herself to be an air head. Is this what America really finds interesting?

10. Wack rap music. Can Talib Kweli, Murs, Common, and others alike get a little more recognition?

Feel free to add to this list! And once again, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment