Thursday, January 29, 2009

Skeptical about friend

Every female has that ONE friend that they wouldn't DARE trust around their man. As for me, I have a friend named "Ashley" who Ive been friends with for damn near six years. She's hella cool and we are exactly alike............however, I wouldn't trust that girl around my man if my life depended on it!lol. Shes a HUGE flirt, and I would notice that whenever we would go out on double dates when we were in high school, she'd flirt with MY date by bending over and brushing up against him, touching his arm, you knowm typical ho flirting shyt. So since then, I've stopped really bringing any guy friends around for her to meet.

But anyway, we have a mutual friend "Tonya" that we really aren't that close with but we're all cool. Tonya has a boyfriend and they all work together. So my friend Ashley has been going to lunch with Tonya's boyfriend and talking on the phone alot with him lately. Now in the back of my mind im thinking "why? that's NOT your man". But I keep my thoughts to myself. So last night, Ashley calls me and confesses that shes sexually attracted to our mutual friends boyfriend and that she wants to fuck him. I side eyed that phone with a quickness. The NERVE of that ho!Messing with a girl who you are not friends with man is one thing, but wanting to fuck the boyfriend of the same friend you hang out with on the regular is another. That's wrong! But she likes him and want to fuck him and apparently, he likes her and want to fuck her too because he invited her over to his house to "chill" this weekend. Hmpf.

This bytch has proved my theory that she is a ho that can NOT be trusted around other females boyfriends. Out of all the men in our area she chooses her friends boyfriend?! Poor Tonya, she's so oblivious too. If we were closer Id say something, but Im not minding anyones business. What happens in the dark will soon come to light any damn way.

3 comments:

  1. Just saw your blog for the first time today.... but had to say I know exactly what you are talking about. Except I've known my friend for over 20 years and I still can't trust her around anyone's man (including my own)! But luckily my hubby can't stand her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I've had quite a few of those. Trust in a friendship is VERY important to me so I pretty much cut all ties with those kind of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Frankie

    Most definitely. Thats why I only have two female friends that I am REALLY close with. Everyone else are just associates,lol. People are so grimey these days that it's hard to really trust just any old anybody.

    ReplyDelete