Sunday, January 18, 2009

Money isn't everything......

But then again it is. Every since I got this job I've been working myself half to death! Thank God for blackberrys and the internet because without it I'd go insane! Right now I'm at work working a double shift and I'm asking myself "why the hell am I working so much?" I'm missing out on so much shyt. My friend is home for the weekend from college and she had wanted to hang out and go peep that new movie 'Notorious' but guess what I was doing? Working. I think I'm afraid of being broke or something. The Lord knows that when I was younger there were days when I wouldn't eat. Seriously. Yes my dad did the best he could but being a single father with three kids to raise with one income was hard and I vowed to NEVER live that way again. I guess that's where my money hungryness comes from. I can even be carless with it sometimes- which is definitely not cool. Anyway, I ultimately hope that one day I'll be able to chill and not work so much while still pulling in a good income. This degree I'm pursuing in Health Administration can be my stepping stone towards that goal. Money definitelty doesn't make me happy but it sure as hell can buy the things that do!lol. Let me stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment