Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Man Problems?

So I was texting my friend earlier today and aparently she's going through some man problems. Now Ive just recently been through "it" with I guy I thought I was in love with (womp womp glad to say thats a wrap) so I kind of consider myself an expert on love,lol. So, anyway the guy shes dating isnt acting like a real boyfriend to her. They havent had sex in months, he's always hanging out with his friends, and sometimes he goes without calling her. Now, I say "ok, fuck him move on. Its obvious he really doesnt want to be in a relationship" but she's not hearing that. She basically says she's going to keep him around and use him for rides and that it feels good to have someone she can call her boyfriend. Girl BYE! Please! From my own experience, I feel like she's wasting her time. OK yeah she claims she's just using him for rides but yet and still she continues to complain about him not giving her any attention (bewildered??).

So I've come to a revelation:

I believe if your're not getting what you want or feel you deserve out of a relationship LET IT GO! I wasted almost a year and a half on a guy who I KNEW wasnt right. It was a huge mistake on my behalf but you live and you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment