Friday, January 23, 2009

My workplace is about to get shut DOWN!

Which is too bad because it could be a really good place but the people who are running shyt are complete airheads! The state is supposed to be comming any day now to do an inspection and if shyt isnt right, its a wrap!

First of all, they dont have enough staff.

Second of all, their heads are so high up in the air that their really not worrying about whats going on down at the lower level.

Shyt is SOOO unorganized. Let me tell you about this wacky ass Human Resources Director who is in charge of the scheduling; The byth cant perform her job correctly, PERIOD! I had told her troll looking azz that I needed off the last weekend in January because I was going out of town (North Carolina to be exact) and she said ok. Mind you, this was something I had planned BEFORE I was hired so there shouldnt have been any problems right? WRONG. I checked that damn schedule today and this nut azz bytch put me on for the EXACT same days I requested off for. WTF? I was hella pissed and when I confronted her about it she stated it was a mistake, BULLSHYT. She fucks up everyones schedule and I have a feeling someone will be calling me that weekend asking me why Im not at work because Im on the schedule. It never fails. This has happened three times since Ive been working for this company. It irks the hell out of me to get a phone call on my day off from some supervisor at my job. I dont want to be bothered with yall on my day OFF! Ugh! They really need to get their shyt together because this and a host of other shyt that happens there on a regular is unnecessary.

Ok, Im done ranting, thanks for reading,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment