Friday, January 23, 2009

Some men are such DOGS!

Now Im not bashing ALL men, just the men who KNOW their asses arent any good!

So theres this older guy I work with, he's in his early 30's. He's a real cool dude. He's funny, makes me laugh (not too many guys can do that), we talk and whatnot while on the job, etc. *clears throat* He has a tongue ring right? And Imma keep it real, Ive always wondered what it would be like to get ate out by a GUY with a tongue ring (Im not a lesbian even though I have absolutely NOTHING against those who are) and seeing his gave me hope to one day have the oppurtunity to experience it,lol. He's cute and he doesnt look as old as he is.

So anyway, I inquired about his tongue ring one day and he kept it real and told me that he enjoyed giving oral sex and had gotten the tongue ring to enhance the experience,lol. Cool. So EVERY SINCE I ASKED HIS AZZ ABOUT THAT TONGUE RING, he's been doing the little tongue between the two fingers thing and saying little shyt on the sly about giving me the best head i'll ever have in my life, etc, etc. MIND YOU, he has a girl/wife(hell, I dont know what the fuck she is to him)that he lives with and THREE kids.

Now, if this isnt some shyt. He's practically begging me to let him give me head (and I know his ass wants to fuck me too, but uhh NOT HAPPENIN'!)and he has a whole girl at home?! How does a man come to work every day and flirt and say all types of provocative shyt to another female and then go home and kiss his girl with that same mouth?!lol. I dont know what to say about his azz. I mean, why be in a relationship if you dont really want to settle down? I know for a FACT that if I gave him the green light to give me head and do it to me, his azz would be all for it and cheat.

SMH, a damn shame. What the f*ck is wrong with our men? Do they have no shame?

1 comment:

  1. It's not just dudes now... The ladies are just as or even more ruthless.

    ReplyDelete