Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So I finally moved out.........

No I haven't moved to Charlotte YET but I did move out of my sisters apartment. We were beginning to argue waaaay too much and I always felt like I was on pins and needles when I was around her. She's cool and I love her to death but her constantly accusing me of sleeping with her dead beat baby's daddy and her paranoia was really starting to irk the hell out of me. Not too mention there was some illegal shyt going on that I could no longer be apart of,lol. Anyway, I have a roommate now. Its cool, he's cute (lol), and everything seems cool for now but he seems like he has a smart ass mouth,lol. But I wont jump to conclusions or make assumptions so I'm just gonna keep my thoughts to myself for now. But I honestly don't think this is going to work out (thank God Im not locked down with a lease)but I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment