Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy EASTER everyone!

Happy Easter to all! Update on me, I have officially relocated and I absolutely LOVE it down here! Please, if there is something you want to do- do it. Never let anything or anyone stop you from achieving your goals. I know its easy to allow things to get in your way and prevent you from doing your thing but never mind that! Sometimes you just gotta say fuck it and do what you need to do to get what you want! So I have compiled a list of SIX things we all need to learn to do. And they are..........


1) Never Let Anyone NEGATIVELY Influence Your Decisions

2) Never Give Up

3) Learn From Your Mistakes

4) Cut The Bullshit Out of Your Life

5) Look Forward Not Backward

6) Every Once In Awhile Say "Fuck It" Because You Only Live Once



Peace Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment