Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Thats Right Ladies Get Mad at the Female.......

Not. Now some of you all know you need to stop.Here's a perfect example:


So its this guy that has been checking for me every since I moved down here. He's a friend of a friend of one of my homegirls and had asked for my number.So I gave it to him because he was a cool dude and he was very persistent. Mind you all we texted each other back and forth ONCE. I never called him and he never called me.So I'm talking to my homegirl tonight and to my surprise I see his name on my caller ID.At first I wasn't going to answer but my homegirl told me to see what he had to say. I click over and all I hear is a bird saying so and so is her man and that I need to never call him again. But before she could finish talking a bunch of nut shyt I clicked over and left it at that.


It amazed me because for one, HE tried to holla at ME. Two, We NEVER called eachother. And three, why was she mad at me? I wasn't her boyfriend.And I wasn't the one with text messages from another girl (which by the way people weren't even about shit). But all in all I figured he liked drama and tried to hype it up to be more than what it was. Shyt I don't know. But ladies, stop getting on the other women in your mans life. Check HIM first before going off on the other girl because for 1) The other woman may not know he even HAS a girlfriend. 2) You're just going to make yourself look stupid. And 3) Its not the girls fault your man wants to creep.


Now there are some women out there who don't give a fuck and take pride in being a jump off but even still, they're the wrong ones to be checking.

I'll give a pass for the ladies who need to check a female because she's persistent in her attempt to make someone elses man cheat but other than that, NO.


We need to stop. A man will only do as much as you allow him to do and if he's cheating on you and you find out but all you do is call the mistress up and curse her out and forgive him, then all he's going to do is cheat on you again because he KNOWS there won't be any REAL consequences.Hell just leave or break up with his ass. And if he truly cares he'll stop what he's doing and solely be with you.


The entire ordeal was halarious.And even after the fact, 3hrs later to be exact, he texts me and says 'don't text my phone anymore cuz my girl don't like that'. I didn't even bother to respond. It was ridiculous. But the guy was kinda young and seemed a bit immature so shame on me. I try to give the young fellas a chance but most of them act like fools. Older men is where its at,lol. Peace yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment