Monday, April 13, 2009

They say its wrong to hold a grudge.........

But my sister has undoubtly pissed me off so bad that I no longer want anything to do with her. I already have built up animosity towards her from the disrespectful way she use to treat my dad when she was younger but some of the things shes been doing and saying lately has really been pissing me off. Im going to get a little personal but this was the purpose of this blog, to express my thoughts. After my father passed I moved in with my sister and everything was cool at first and I had gotten a job so that I could save up for my own apartment, but after awhile she starting saying I was just using her and that I needed to start paying rent. Completely understandable but I mean seriously, I was young and saving to be on my own and paying her rent wasnt something I had wanted to do if I was trying to save and she knew that. But I eventually moved out. And not only because she was always throwing in my face the fact that she was allowing me to live rent free but also because she continuoulsy accused me of sleeping with her deadbeat babies father.

So here we are, almost a year later. Ive relocated to North Carolina and she's still back in Pennsylvania and she's always calling me to tell me how much of an asshole her babys father is. Also, she admitted to me that she paid his rent a few times and that she gives him money every so often but yet and still he still continues to be an asshole. Now my thoughts after really sitting down and thinking about everything is that I cant beleieve she had the nerve to say I was using her when this nygga is CLEARLY using her nut ass for everything she's got! And did I mention she bought him a cheap $2000 car? Meanwhile she had once continously accused me, her flesh and blood, of using her?! Mind you all- I would watch her kids, buy my own damn food, and I was hardly ever there because I was working double shifts at the time!

But what really puts the icing on the cake is that she recently just called me a couple of days ago and asked me if her babies dad called me. When I proceeded to ask why, she stated that he had said something to her that made her think we were still keeping in contact............

That was it for me. I told her to never call me again with this bullshit because I didnt have time and I had other important things to worry about and hung up on her.

The thing that bothers me about women is that some of us cant take a damn hint or let something that OBVIOUSLY isnt healthy for us go! We allow some men to use, abuse, and treat us any ol' type of way and still stay with him while in the process, alientating relationships and making ourselves look like FOOLS!

My sister is a dumb ass. She's dumb for not listening to my father when he told her to leave her babys father alone BEFORE he got her pregnant. She's dumb for basically SUPPORTING his ass by buying him cars and paying his rent, and she was dumb ass hell for calling me and questioning if i was keeping in contact with him. Now I dont want to sound conceited or anything but he's not even on my level and she's seen the guys i usually date and for her to even THINK i would be interested in her babys father is an insult to me.

But Im done with her. I made it my business to cut the bullshit out of my life in 2009 and she had been the exception but now its a WRAP. Shes too old to be on the same shit shes been on for YEARS.

2 comments:

  1. ^5 on the cutting the bullshit on 09. I'm with you on that, but family is family.

    ReplyDelete