Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 26's Album is Hot


If you all aren't familiar with Day 26, please make yourself aware of them,lol. They are so underrated and they really dont get the recognition they deserve. I can't sleep (got a lot on my mind) and right now I'm listening to their debuting self titled album Day 26 and I love it. Their album is definitely an album one can listen to from start to finish. Please check out their album if you havent already done so. And if you have, what do you think of it?

Here are my top 5 songs on the album:

*Are We In This Together

*Co Star

*Dont Fight This Feeling

*If It Wasn't For You

*What It Feels Like

Limewire them if your're too damn cheap to buy them off of Itunes(hey I don't judge,lol)

4 comments:

  1. This is the first album, the second one isn't nearly as good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havent checked out the second album but I imagined it wouldnt be. An artists first album is always usually their best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem with them is they showcase some real nice sounding songs on the show and then don't put them on their album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent been watching this season of making the band but in the first season I thought for sure their album was going to suck azz based off of their theme song "Exclusive". HATED it at first but for some reason when I hear a song in my car with my system and everything it grows on me,lol. Their first album was definitely hotter than what I had originally expected.


    How do you feel about Musiq Soul child? Im definitely feeling his new album.

    ReplyDelete