Monday, June 8, 2009

Its not me its you................

Really? because in all actuality, I really do in fact think its you but I'm just saying its me to make the breakup a little easier..............

Did I confuse anyone with that random ass intro? Good, haha.

I was thinking about this after having a brief textvo (textvo= text conversation) with my ex. He randomly texted me out of the blue the other day and asked:

"On a scale of 1 to 10, compared to the sex you get now, how would you have rated me in bed?"

My response:

"a 5.....a 6.5 when you were drunk." <
So anyway, he goes on and he's asking me if I'm in a relationship (I tell him yes even though Im really not) and he's asking me questions and being nosy about everything. I definitely should have ended the textvo early in the probing but I didn't. He has this manipulative way about him and I can never seem to break away once Ive been engaged. So anyway, he asks me if I miss him and I say NO. So then he goes on to say, "well that's fine, but just know that this current relationship wont last and he'll eventually break your heart and you'll want me back.So just remember all the shit you texted me..........."

And that was it. I was baffled. And I had so badly wanted to know why he would say my "current" relationship wouldn't last......was it something he knew about myself that I didn't? Then I started thinking, maybe it was me....... he was my first serious relationship and even still the relationship only lasted a little under two years. The rest have lasted 1 or 2 months. And Ive also noticed that I have a hard time continuing interest in someone. Its weird and its definitely NOT normal. And he's mentioned something about my future relationships not lasting a while ago when we together but I didnt pay him any mind........but now he's got me wondering.

There is always an underlining reason or cause of something and perhaps there is a reason why i have yet to be in a successful relationship that lasts longer than two years...........*shrug* im not worried about it......i have too much going on right now to even be thinking about being in a relationship. Between school and work, i barely have time for friends....however, if im 30 and im still not in a stable relationship or married THEN I know I have a problem! Playing the field is cool for now, but i would hate to be some bitter 30 year old woman whining about not being married. *shivers at the possibility*

Ugh....i hate my ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment