Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Riddle Me This.......

So I was over at one of my favorite blogs, youknowyoudeadazzwrong, and there was a post Mo put up that portrayed a very.......interesting looking female in a wedding dress, and I as I was reading the comments I noticed that a couple of the chicks were commenting and basically asking how the hell was she getting wifed up looking the way that she does when they're cute and havent even gotten a porposal yet?lol. So I emailed the link to my homegirl and she's like "wow, and I bet her husband is attractive. Why the hell am I still single? Im sexy, independant, and make my own money." And a lot of females feel like this. We look at some women that are with handsome or attractive men and think "how in the hell did she get him?"lol. Hell we are ALL guilty of it. But what we fail to realize is that maybe its us. And I dont necessarily mean that in a bad way but as my friend was saying how she couldnt understand why SHE was still single because of how independant and attractive she was, something had suddenly caught my attention. Not one time did she state how much of a kind, giving, respectble, sincere, and honest person she was (all of which are true). All she basically did was speak on her material worth. It it amazed me because yes I believe a lot of men do in fact like independant women but if your own car and money is the only thing your're bringing to the table, then what? It was as if she felt entitled to have a man who wants to marry her soley based off of material worth and that should never be the case. A woman should feel like she deserves a man because of her good heart and her readiness to have an actual meaningful relationship. Not because of what she has. Besides, flaunting all our material possesions around may get us caught up in a relationship where the man starts to take advantage. I see it all the time on Judge Mathis, some chick loaned her boyfriend $500. He says it was a gift, she said it was a loan- even though we all know that it only became a loan AFTER they broke the hell up,lol. Yall Im just rambling and its all just food for thought,lol. But fellas what do you think? Is a woman's Independant-NESS(yes, I know that is not a word)what initially attracts you to a female next to her looks? Would a woman who has her own be enough to make you want to propose?lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment